BIMMUNITY builds upon the merger of several intertwined concepts and constituents that shape its unique integrated nature
A platform that relies primarily on concepts of “Building Information Modeling & Management”.
A unified platform that incorporates a multitude of concepts, stakeholders, viewpoints, technologies and methods.
A sense of community among its different users that are blended into a unified support system.
A sense of immunity, where cost, energy savings, and asset protection are of the highest interest and value to our clients.
Full 3D navigation and visualization – improved design documentation – live coordination - information take-off.
Relational database structure – geospatial analysis/modeling – scalability – positioning – server integration – integration with various FM tools (CAFM/IWMS/EDMS).
Real time task management/CRM – variety of interfaces – scalability - flexible access.
Modules & Features
- Tracking budgets, expenses, invoices, tenant payments.
- Statistical analysis, monitoring and reporting on business expenses via interactive dashboard.
- Integrated platform for communication with facility managers, tenants and service providers.
- Comprehensive reports and screening of managers, tenants, and service providers.
- Visual and user friendly interface for tracking properties and active operations within properties in real time.
- Integrated management of maintenance requests, work orders, rental listings, inspection and financial data.
- Tracking financial, contractual and inventory details of all assets throughout their lifecycle.
- Record of all maintenance activity and service.
- Visual and user friendly interface of asset location, status and history.
- Monitoring of key performance indicators via advanced analytics.
- Automated asset lifecycle processes to avoid redundancies.
- Optimization by identifying and removing underutilized assets, and retiring low value contracts.
- Tracking, maintenance and management of assets and properties.
- Generation and management of breakdown maintenance work orders.
- Integrated ticketing platform between owners, facility managers, service providers and tenants.
- Visual issuing, monitoring, tracking, and completion of tickets and work orders.
- User friendly ticketing and performance dashboards for all stakeholders.
- Customized and scalable reporting for owners, managers, tenants and service providers.
- Inventory and storage module to manage spare parts.
- Asset tracking with asset valuation, cost history, warranty, vendor and technical documentation.
- Resource scheduling, and spare parts requirement planning.
- Vendor database, purchased parts, purchasing history, rate contracts, service level agreements.
- Purchase requisitions, purchase orders, receipt of goods, return of goods.
- Inventory tracking with vendors, costs, reorder quantities, stock location, warehousing.
- Dynamic visual interface between buildings and guest users.
- Visual history and archival of building data, amenities and facilities.
- Record and tracking of guest interactions with building data.
- Matching guest user preferences and requirements via dynamic links.
- Integration with prediction models, analysis and statistical data.
- Interactive notifications and alerts to guest users based on selections and preferences.
- Management of tenant payments and periodical bill tracking.
- Automatic bill generation.
- Management of property, tenant, owner and lease data.
- Management of bill registers, statements and ledgers.
- Space occupancy and vacancy analysis.
- Management of tenant check-in, check-out and service subscriptions.
- Visual and user friendly booking of spaces and events.
- Billing of reservations and cancellations.
- Email and SMS notifications of bookings, approvals and cancellations.
- Confirmation, rejection, suggestion of alternate facility booking.
- Real time and interactive scheduling of events.
- Space utilization analysis and customization.
- Online call booking, emails and control system alarms.
- Register problems, job requests and calls.
- Event record throughout call lifecycle.
- Call response analysis and service level analysis.
- FAQs and links.
- Customer satisfaction analysis and history.
Five interfaces for five users
Income / Expenses / Managing properties / Expectations Models / Tracking Tasks.
Phenomenon whereby something new and somehow.
Facility Management / Task Management.
Task Management / Monitoring stocks.
Advertising / Booking Facilities / Follow / Asking Questions.